Pray for those you love

This blog is for the women who have loved ones they are willing to stand in the gap for in front of the Almighty.

Pray for the Lord's will and not your own. Pray for protection. Pray for the life of someone you love to be changed and transformed into what the Lord would have for that person.

Share your prayer requests!

Praise God for all the Women Prayer Warriors!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Loving God

I was in the barn this morning and in the morning especially I pray while I am feeding the horses. The morning is always the best time for me to talk to the Lord before the day gets really busy.

I have been feeling much relief and freedom since this all started to unravel Friday. I've prayed and the Lord has revealed many new things to me about relationships.

Today while in prayer I said to the Lord how painful it was to love someone so much who loves you less or someone else more. The Lord revealed to me that He knows because I have chosen to love someone else more than Him. I apologized to the Lord for I am truly sorry for this. Now that I am free and out of bondage I have drawn closer to the Lord and am happy. The commandment of loving the Lord is a spiritual law. To really have a Godly relationship with others and have a mate chosen by God himself you must follow this and other spiritual laws. The power of God is released when we are obedient and the blessings are more than we even asked but we are deceived into thinking He will withhold what we want or that we simply have to do things the human way not understanding the spiritual laws.


No comments:

Post a Comment