Pray for those you love

This blog is for the women who have loved ones they are willing to stand in the gap for in front of the Almighty.

Pray for the Lord's will and not your own. Pray for protection. Pray for the life of someone you love to be changed and transformed into what the Lord would have for that person.

Share your prayer requests!

Praise God for all the Women Prayer Warriors!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A big day in prayer and guidance

Today I was really pressured to call my friend Diane. She invited us to her church and also affirmed some of the things going on here in the spiritual realm. She is adding us to her churches prayer list and personally praying for our family. This person is a strong woman of faith and I feel really good to have talk with her and to have prayed with her.

I got a great podcast message today about it being a day of prayer and answers. Also, I spoke with my dear friend Betty about intercessory prayer and was encouraged to maybe volunteer some time to help her in her works.

Betty warned me I would come under attack if I were involved in intercessory prayer and I know that it is truly possible. Still, I have to follow where I'm led.

Still praying for Kylie's dad and the entire family and will continue to do so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment