Pray for those you love

This blog is for the women who have loved ones they are willing to stand in the gap for in front of the Almighty.

Pray for the Lord's will and not your own. Pray for protection. Pray for the life of someone you love to be changed and transformed into what the Lord would have for that person.

Share your prayer requests!

Praise God for all the Women Prayer Warriors!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Generational Curses and Blessings
















c. All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children: When we are afflicted, tossed, and not comforted, we feel bad not just for ourselves, but also for our children. God gives precious assurance not only for us, but also quiets our fears for our children.


I was raised by a friend of my biological family but my blood family is very wicked. 
It sounds very cold to say this but if it is wrong and wicked you can bet someone and most likely one of my parents have done it. 

I was sort of lifted up out of this wicked family and placed into a home where there was a strong spirit for the Lord. My adopted grandfather sat with me everyday that I can remember while he was living and taught me Bible stories and scriptures. I believe he passed his mantle to me and groomed me as a child to someday serve the Lord in Spiritual Warfare.  

My adopted mother although saved did not have the same spirit and unknowingly hurt me in ways in the spirit. I was raised with out a normal father mother relationship and grew up searching to fill that void. 

Many women can relate to this story I am sure. I searched and had relationships and marriages but nothing real. I met Kylie's dad who I thought to be "the one" had a relationship, a child, a marriage. 

This person had also had many relationships, marriages and other children before Kylie. I have often wondered why he got involved with me but I think I understand better now and also I have learned more about ungodly relationships.

My biggest concern about this relationship was the safety and wellbeing of my daughter. Because of my own broken family and heart I didn't want her to have the same outcome and in spiritual language not the same generational curses as both myself and her father have had in our families. 

We were tormented by many cruel acts by being in an ungodly relationship till she turned three and half. My mother died of cancer and her father dropped out of our lives. 

The above verse and the entire chapter was given to me from the Lord through these trying times. Verse 13 was especially given after my mother passed as an inheritance to me and then to Kylie. 

Last night, this promise was fulfilled. Kylie and I studied the scripture and she prayed. She previously said she had tried praying and didn't feel she got an answer. Kylie shared with me this morning that she prayed last night and ask God to forgive her sins and asked her to be able to forgive her father for hurting her and prayed for him and her horse Aubrey (she's afraid in her father's anger he will take the horse).

Kylie received an answer from God. She had a dream much as I do when the Lord either reveals something or warns me of something. The dream simply interpreted was a message that God would teach her and the teacher in the dream sent a note home with her for me not to worry He would bring her home safely each evening. 

I then shared the above chapter with her and the interpretation I recently posted. Together we worked through the recent dreams we have both been given. She had received other dreams but I didn't realize the messages. 

To all mothers who fear for their children spiritually, take time to study this verse because it is a promise and a blessing. It's strength binds generational curses and will set your children free and put your heart at ease. Guard against the sin of the parents that visit the 3rd and 4th generation. 

Now we must continue to pray as one of the first post in this blog, for all to receive this promise and to be healed and released from bondage to be able to come before the Father in Jesus's name and claim the relationship and be reunited with God the Father. 


No comments:

Post a Comment