Pray for those you love

This blog is for the women who have loved ones they are willing to stand in the gap for in front of the Almighty.

Pray for the Lord's will and not your own. Pray for protection. Pray for the life of someone you love to be changed and transformed into what the Lord would have for that person.

Share your prayer requests!

Praise God for all the Women Prayer Warriors!

Monday, March 7, 2011

I claim this


PLEADING THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Say this prayer in the morning before you leave your house.

Father, I come in the name of Jesus to plead His blood on my life and all that belongs to me, and on all that over which You have made me steward.

I plead the blood of Jesus on the portals of my mind, my body   ( the temple of the Holy Spirit), my emotions and my will. I believe that I am protected by the blood of the Lamb that gives me access to the Holy of Holies.

I plead the blood on my children, my grandchildren, and their children, and all those whom You have given me in this life.

Lord, You have said that the life of the flesh is in the blood. Thank You for this blood that has cleansed me from sin, and sealed the New Covenant of which I am partaker. In Jesus' Name

No comments:

Post a Comment