Pray for those you love

This blog is for the women who have loved ones they are willing to stand in the gap for in front of the Almighty.

Pray for the Lord's will and not your own. Pray for protection. Pray for the life of someone you love to be changed and transformed into what the Lord would have for that person.

Share your prayer requests!

Praise God for all the Women Prayer Warriors!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Temptation


Matthew 26:41  "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."

I am learning things about myself that I am happy about and other things that I don't like so much. I lived years with excellent self control and a discipline and kept very focused. Now it's not so easy. 

I guess I've grown weary of being strong and I feel more vulnerable now. It's easy to give into temptation and loose focus when this happens. 

The Lord has blessed me so much and I need to cling more to him now and pray for wisdom. To love God more than things and people here on earth and to remember I'm never alone even though it's nice to have human arms to comfort me. To be obedient and not sin. Yes, temptation and thoughts will cause me to go a stray.   

No comments:

Post a Comment