Pray for those you love

This blog is for the women who have loved ones they are willing to stand in the gap for in front of the Almighty.

Pray for the Lord's will and not your own. Pray for protection. Pray for the life of someone you love to be changed and transformed into what the Lord would have for that person.

Share your prayer requests!

Praise God for all the Women Prayer Warriors!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rejoicing through trials

1 Peter 1:6 

 6(A)In this you greatly rejoice, even though now (B)for a little while, (C)if necessary, you have been distressed by (D)various trials,

This is a great passage to remember, I try to be positive most of the time. I do get tired and worn down and I can feel like I am losing the battle but of course it isn't the war. During those times I am usually just very tired and worried but I am a eternal optimist for the most part.  

Today had it's challenges for me because I had to face a particular thing that was very unjust but necessary. I know that God will cover the injustice as I am an honest person and took the initiative to face the issue head on even though it will make our situation more difficult financially. 


I fought off intense moments of anger and resentment because the world would have it that way but that is not God's way. I'd rather have God on my side than the world that's for sure. 


We are having trials now but I can see God working and He will provide for us and we will prosper. It is better to have prosperity through God than to snatch at whatever the world has to offer. 


I have to ask God to forgive me for my moments of anger and to forgive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment