Pray for those you love

This blog is for the women who have loved ones they are willing to stand in the gap for in front of the Almighty.

Pray for the Lord's will and not your own. Pray for protection. Pray for the life of someone you love to be changed and transformed into what the Lord would have for that person.

Share your prayer requests!

Praise God for all the Women Prayer Warriors!

Sunday, April 3, 2011


Proverbs 31:31  Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates.
The picture and verse I chose for this entry is for my daughter. Kylie is strong willed and she has courage, the kind that makes her mature beyond her years in most ways. After all, she is only thirteen. 

We have more time together and a good place to live but it has come with a price. We have taken on a job to work on another horse farm to bring in more money. I say we because Kylie works along side of me so that we can keep going and keep the farm. 

Kylie is driven and able to do her home schooling mostly independently. She saves her money and spends it wisely. All these things build character and prepare her for an adult life. Kylie has a healthy idea of what is wrong and right and is courageous enough to tell the truth. Many people today will use others for material gain but Kylie stands on her principles. 


Words can not describe how proud I am of her right now. I can't buy her the things she would like to have at this moment or even take her any place special but I give her all my love and thank God for blessing me with her. She prays for her father every night and reads her Bible and is growing in her understanding of spiritual things. I'm truly rich. 



No comments:

Post a Comment